[Sugar-devel] RFH - Journal corruption reports fom 8.2.1 users in Uy

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:42:05 EDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Martin
Langhoff<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> On olpc-sur we're seeing reports of "my journal contents disappeared
> after reboot". (Thread starts at
> http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/olpc-sur/2009-August/004177.html )

So, we have a couple of users who could send a sample datastore to a
developer. I think Tomeu is interested in diagnosing and fixing the
problem within Sugar (great!) -- if so, do you want me to ask for a
zipfile of the corrupt datastore on your behalf?

It would also be very important for these Uy users to get a "rescue my
lost journal" activity. Anyone interested in helping?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions