[Sugar-devel] [Systems] trac.sugarlabs.org: Trac being upgraded, Aug 23 10:00-13:00 EST

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Aug 24 10:29:07 EDT 2009

El Mon, 24-08-2009 a las 11:17 +0200, Bert Freudenberg escribió:
> -1 to trac.sugarlabs.org too
>
> *If* a name change is desired then at least make it a generic one
> (like bugs.s.o), otherwise we have to change again should we decide to
> use a different tracker in a few years.

Yes, I guess bugs.sugarlabs.org would be more appropriate.

The current naming "dev.sugarlabs.org" implies that all development
happens there, which is (no longer) true.  This is why I want to change
it.

To address Tomeu's concern: we don't to remove dev.sugarlabs.org, so no
links will ever be broken.