[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs Membership proposal

Luke Faraone luke at faraone.cc
Sun Aug 23 10:59:33 EDT 2009

Hi,

There was a recent discussion on IAEP with regards to the management of the
upcoming election. Here is the proposed policy for this cycle:

Before *September 1st, 2009*, new member requests can be sent to members at
sugarlabs dot org if they are not listed on
[[Sugar_Labs/Initial_Members_List]]<http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Initial_Members_List>already.
It should contain the following:

   - Wiki/dev/irc username
   - Explanation of their contribution

I am currently on vacation, and as such will probably not tend to existing
requests until the above date. I (along with Sebastian, who has also agreed
to volunteer) should have a current-election-cycle list out by September 12,
2009. (if either of the dates above should be adjusted, that's fine with me,
later is better)

Does this seem sensible?
--
Luke Faraone