[Sugar-devel] Sugar on a Stick on XOs for XO Lending Libraries?

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Sat Aug 22 12:54:31 EDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 06:41:25PM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 17:53, Joshua N Pritikin<jpritikin at pobox.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 11:48:56AM -0400, Caroline Meeks wrote:
> >> Sdz and others...
> >> We should put having a Stick work on both XOs and nonXOs on a roadmap,
> >> feature wish list somewhere please.

So a SoaS Strawberry image doesn't boot on an XO-1?

> > Given that we have 33 XO-1s, it is frustrating to see new features
> > getting to SoaS first and XOs as an afterthought.

If you see _any_ features getting to XO-1s, please let the rest of us
know.  I think a more emphatic "nobody's being paid to backport Sugar
to XO-1 builds" message might be necessary.

But seriously, please expand on what you mean.

> Sugar on the XO is never an afterthought, please help.

Yeah, hey, how'd we get to 'afterthought'? :)

> Thanks,
>
> Tomeu

Martin