[Sugar-devel] Accelerators: make Journal 'F5'

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Fri Aug 21 06:17:25 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 11:58:05AM +0200, Simon Schampijer wrote:

> As most of the keyboards does not have a search key, should we make
> the  Journal 'F5' ? This would be logic from the F(N) we have in the
> frame.
On regular keyboards this makes sense, but on the XO-1 F5 is part of the
"slider" keys. OTOH the keyboard mapping issue doesn't seem to be fixed
in any distribution yet (how does SoaS handle it, BTW?), so not sure it
will still be mapped this way in the future.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/