[Sugar-devel] RFH - Journal corruption reports fom 8.2.1 users in Uy

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 01:46:38 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 12:24 AM, Andrés Ambrois<andresambrois at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll help in any way I can. Would an upload webservice similar to Sacha's for
> uploading the necessary datastore bits help? We can then distribute a simple
> cli tool that uploads the data.

Thanks! If Uy was using School Servers, this wouldn't be an issue. The
DS data would be there :-/

For end users, I don't think a network-based solution is best. A local
activity will be a lot more effective.

For debugging we might need to get some sample 'broken' datastores
(with due care for user privacy, etc...).

> Will collecting the indexes be enough or do you need the whole datastore?

For debugging, better to get the whole thing I guess.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions