[Sugar-devel] [Timezone?] Timezone settings

Andrés Arrieta Perréard andres.ap.linux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 18:04:13 EDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Luke Faraone <luke at faraone.cc> wrote:

> On 20/ago/2009, at 21.51, Andrés Arrieta Perréard <
> andres.ap.linux at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  So how does sugar manages time? I know it's easier to change it from
>> settings but I need in this case to do it via command line.
>>

> Have you looked into the sugar-control-panel console and?
> One of it's parameters sets the timezone.
>
> -lf

I did and got:

sugar-control-panel: Failed to contact configuration server; some
possible causes are that you need to
enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to
a system crash.
See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -  1:
Not running within active session)

Should it be running in a terminal within sugar?
I hope not because then that doesn't works for me.

--
- Andrés Arrieta Perréard (XE1YAA)