[Sugar-devel] [karma] early draft of karma presentation

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Thu Aug 20 12:51:11 EDT 2009

josh, kcd, subzero

1st off, let me introduce Josh Gay, a js dev and free textbook guru. He
is interested to make a presentation about karma to the JS devs group in
Boston on Aug 27th.

here is a more technically-oriented presentation for karma

It is long on introduction and short on technical details. Much of the
first part could be cut out depending on the target audience. I made it
longer and more general for my first draft.

It lacks a lot of technical detail on what we need help w/ for
animation, i18n, web workers, localstorage

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director