[Sugar-devel] F11 for XO1 - Fonts

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Wed Aug 19 14:36:11 EDT 2009

2009/8/19 Art Hunkins <abhunkin at uncg.edu>:
> 1) With regard to the new user controls (bigger and smaller) in the Control
> Panel (or elsewhere):
> If I specify (in my script), e.g., set.property("gtk-font-name", "14")
> will "bigger" be an increment up from "14", or one up from whatever the
> default font size was?

It will always be size 14, which is about 14/72" in size.
The idea is that activity developers don't specify font sizes other
than using the default and, if they need to, <big> and <small>, so
they wouldn't do something like the above except for exceptional
cases. You may choose to be an exceptional case..

Daniel