[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] UI mockups

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Aug 19 11:12:34 EDT 2009

[forwarded from christian]

Hi all,

I've attached two (annotated) PDFs with mockups of the issues we talked
about on Sunday. The first has several options for the Journal,
exploring various toolbars, the grid view, and tagging; the second looks
at simple vs. complex toolbars in activities.

Make sure you read the annotations, and let me know what you think. Once
we have reached a consensus, I can generate PNGs and post to the wiki.

Christian

PS. Let's also figure out a time to chat, unless email seems sufficient.
I can be available for a short time around 10am (EST)/2pm (UTC) tomorrow
morning, if necessary.

[1] http://shell.sugarlabs.org/~erikos/090818_journal_thumbnails.pdf
[2] http://shell.sugarlabs.org/~erikos/090818_toolbars.pdf