[Sugar-devel] Problem listing journal objects

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Tue Aug 18 17:47:39 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 03:13:22PM -0500, Jim Simmons wrote:

[Accessing files on external media from within an activity]
> Is there some backward compatible way to do what I want to do?  Or if
> I wanted to do it specifically for .84 and didn't care about .82 how
> would I do that?
I'm afraid there isn't a public API to do that for 0.84+ (only Journal
internal ones, see jarabe.journal.model). I don't know whether that's on
purpose or not, but Tomeu should be able to tell.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/