[Sugar-devel] Sugar on a Stick on XOs for XO Lending Libraries?

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Aug 18 13:01:19 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm curious if we are to the point technically where an XO lending library
could create a stick for an XO borrower and lend them the XO.  The borrower
could then use Sugar and he XO on the stick. If they liked using Sugar they
could keep the stick with all their work and continue using it on their home
computer after they returned the XO.

Seems
like a cool idea, but I haven't been following the technical issues
around SoaS on the XO enough to know if its technically feasible?

Thanks,
Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks