[Sugar-devel] moving Shutdown above Control Panel

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 12:27:03 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Daniel Drake<dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> Indeed, this menu is difficult for new users at lesat, who often have
> trouble moving the mouse cursor into the menu box itself (as it starts
> in the top left of it) and then maintaining the mouse inside the menu
> box while they move to the desired option.

I have seen lots of problems with that menu too -- given that

 - it has no other actionable objects around
 - it is a fairly important UI element for new users

Can we have a longer timer and/or more tolerance for the "mouseout"
event on the menu?

In other words: it disappears quite quickly if you move the mouse
akwardly around.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions