[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [Bugs] #916 NORM: Allow SoaS to register with an XS server

Hamilton Chua hamilton.chua at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 07:31:10 EDT 2009

Hi Tomeu,

Although the modifications are specific to supporting registration with
SoaS, I tried to make sure that they don't break the default behavior
when Sugar is installed on an XO.

If there are no objections I'm in favor of moving it to upstream Sugar
as the modifications could be useful when sugar is installed on non-XO
hardware or as a livecd.

Please advise. I'll update the ticket if there are no objections to
making these modifications for upstream Sugar.

Many thanks !

Hamilton