[Sugar-devel] moving Shutdown above Control Panel

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Aug 18 05:07:41 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:52:12AM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> As the existing behavior hasn't been backed by real experience, I
> would say we (the developers) want this change unless another deployer
> is opposed.

I'm in agreement with the change ... based on my occasional observations
of a family of four who share two XOs with build 802, the two older
children know to "shut it down properly" and use "Shutdown" more often
than "Control Panel".  The younger children simply hold down the power
button.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/