[Sugar-devel] Journal Listview (gtk.treeview)

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Aug 18 04:17:12 EDT 2009

Hi Tomeu,

with the current switch to use gtk.TreeView in the Journal list view I
came across:

a) patch to remove the column headers, with removing of the clickable

b) issues:
  - when started the first time, the date column has another color (see
dat.png attached)
  - when hitting esc after editing a title of an entry, we get a round
circle, I guess a focus issue (esc_tect_edit.png attched)

c) different interaction than before:
  - to edit a title you have to click twice
  - hard to discover that you can edit a title
  - it always selects the column (grey outlined when making an edit)

Cheers,
    Simon