[Sugar-devel] Fedora's RPM format changes break mock in Debian/Ubuntu

Bobby Powers bobbypowers at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:53:07 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Mathieu Bridon
(bochecha)<bochecha at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> And once again, I reply only to the sender and forget the others -_-

bash was just an example (there were a few others that were blocking
my "mock --init -r fedora-devel-x86_64" success, but I don't remember
them offhand).  I seem to remember using Debian's mock to initialize
an F9 environment, which suggests that there weren't any major
packages using Lua scripting at that point (mock in Debian is
currently built without Lua support).  I suppose the question is
better stated as 'since when has Fedora supported/enabled Lua support
in RPM packages, and where was this change posted?'  Quick google
searching didn't seem to turn up anything relevant, nor does the rpm
changelog [1] (suggesting its been supported for a while?).

Bobby

1 - http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=127306