[Sugar-devel] Problem listing journal objects

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 10:45:49 EDT 2009

I was hoping I'd get an answer on this question but I haven't heard
anything yet.  Last week I added features to View Slides including
Annotations (like Read Etexts has, without the highlighting) and
improved the ability of the Slides toolbar to add and remove images
from the slide show.  I made it much more robust and added the ability
to extract images in a slideshow to create entries in the Journal.
I'd like to release this version soon.

As it is, not being able to list out images on thumb drives when they
are in subdirectories severely limits the usefulness of the Activity.
 There is a limit to how many files you can store in the root
directory of a thumb drive formatted in the usual way.

So the question is, is my code wrong, or is it just not possible to do
what I want to do with the current API?  If the latter I'll open a
ticket.

Thanks,

James Simmons