[Sugar-devel] Karma: bundle layout improve

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Sun Aug 16 14:03:42 EDT 2009

Christoph already used "tutorial" instead of "reading" in the Karma
Dictionary http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Karma/Dictionary.

do u mind if we go w/ that?

Looking at the lesson layout, should we have generic assets that we
don't expect to change per locale?

Additionally, what will be the layout w/in tutorial/, game/, and
exercise/ ?