[Sugar-devel] Design meeting (0.86 features) --- Sunday 16.08.2009 14:00 (UTC)

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 05:41:16 EDT 2009

My wife has scheduled a conflict for me so I cannot make today's meeting :(

FWIW, I am concerned about our ability to get both the new toolbars
and metacity both far enough along to include in the release, but I
defer to those who have been doing the work. (The former in terms of
getting a critical mass of activities on board; the latter because
there seems to be so many small but annoying bugs to still chase
down.)

-walter

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Simon Schampijer<simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> next Thursday is Feature Freeze:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.86/Roadmap#Schedule - this is the list of
> the current features: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.86/Feature_List
>
> We have some open design questions we want to discuss:
>
> * New Toolbar Design
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/New_Toolbar_Design
> - simple activity issue (see
> http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2009-August/017939.html)