[Sugar-devel] [Systems] sunjammer: VM relocated back to old host

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun Aug 16 01:53:14 EDT 2009

El Sat, 15-08-2009 a las 23:38 -0500, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
escribió:

> Relating aslo management, maybe we can ask mozilla folks about it? ,
> would be nice to know how is their setup.

Could someone please approach them?  I'd be interested especially in
knowing about:

 * Apache performance tweaks

 * PHP performance tweaks (opcode caching, etc)

 * MySQL performance tweaks

 * ASLO performance tweaks

 * Why indexes seem to be missing on their schema and how do they
   cope with it

 * How many hits they get, and how many machines they have to
   serve them; so we can make a comparison

Feel free to forward this message to the relevant list.