[Sugar-devel] [Systems] sunjammer: VM relocated back to old host

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sat Aug 15 15:52:57 EDT 2009

El Sat, 15-08-2009 a las 13:59 +0200, Luke Faraone escribió:
> On Aug 15, 2009, at 12:42, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
> > I enabled mod_mem_cache in the hope it will save some computation, but
> > if it's not effective we might have to reduce the number of Apache
> > processes and start returning "500 server busy" errors.
>
> Maybe pipe downloads through the CoralCDN? It tends to be slow, but
> it'll save us bandwidth...

We have plenty of bandwidth we don't use.

Our actual bottlenecks are in interpreting PHP code and executing MySQL
queries related to activities.sugarlabs.org.  We're already employing
all the current optimization tricks, including mod_cache, APC and
memcache.  There might still indexes we could add to speed up slow
queries.