[Sugar-devel] Design meeting tomorrow?

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sat Aug 15 18:42:09 EDT 2009

Hi Christian,

Looking at your To/Cc list, I think we're all in for the meeting,
excepting I haven't seen a confirmation email from Daniel yet. Given
the feature freeze is on Thursday, we should cover what we can, as
soon as we can, and obviously pick up any additional feedback before
the feature freeze if we can.

Regards,
--Gary