[Sugar-devel] Engineering committee

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Fri Aug 14 07:21:55 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Some questions were risen on irc channel:

tomeu │ so, pending issues I see: 1) tarball containing binaries, 2) sucrose bundles containing binary code, 3) duplicated
      │ code in sucrose tarballs, 4) adding dependencies to the platform

So, we need an engineering committee to solve these questions effectively.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 02:07:06PM -0500, David Farning wrote:
> Please ping me when start to feel the need for such a committee.  I
> can point you to examples of successful steering committees or I can
> help you create one to meet sugar developers needs.
>
> david

I guess its time to share your experience ;)

--
Aleksey