[Sugar-devel] [Physics] JSON persistence

Asaf Paris Mandoki asafpm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 01:03:30 EDT 2009

The JSON support has been up in git for a couple of days. What's next? I
guess we need to do lots of testing. I would like to help more with testing
but I don't know how to install git inside SoaS. Something that will also
make things easier is to know how to install activities I get from git.

Any thoughts on the UI for the rocket engine? I suggest using something
similar to the triangle tool to draw an arrow. The problem of dragging the
mouse that younger kids have should be addresed in a similar way to the
other tools.

Greetins,
Asaf