[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] GPA ain't the world (was: [Sugar-news] Sugar Digest 2009-08-11)

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:05:27 EDT 2009

Also please share your ideas on have to better this feedback on the
deployment team, meetings and wiki-pages.

as a side note. we need also more feedback from XO deployments with
Sugar, are OLPC and Countries  willing to help ?.
or just passing all the responsibility to SugarLabs?.

I know that many of you can't answer that question..because
we don't know actually how is the actual state of XO deployments
with sugar..or yes?.

Because regarding SOAS and small trials with Classmates or pc's, run
by little local labs  we DO have more information.

As an example SugarLabs Co [1], is documenting all it's process on the
wiki and also Sugar labs Chile [2] is beginning to do so.

[1]http://co.sugarlabs.org/go/Pedagogia/Talleres
[2] http://cl.sugarlabs.org/go/Propuesta_Municipalidad_Huechuraba

i also see every day feedback on the GPA pilot..both on mailists and on trac

What about  Peru and Uruguay ?.
Because teachers working with us on OLPC-sur are only volunteers that
don't seem to have access to information of the status of the overall
project or less participate about it's direction.

cheers!.

Rafael Ortiz