[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] GPA ain't the world (was: [Sugar-news] Sugar Digest 2009-08-11)

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:06:12 EDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 2:17 PM, David Van Assche<dvanassche at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> Or are you saying the feedback is getting through and I'm just not seeing
> it?

We all seem to agree that feedback is important.

We mostly agree that there is value in feedback from all deployments,
big and small.

We are currently getting valuable feedback from the field: Sur, the
Ceibal blogs, reports from Nepal, Greg's reports from GPA, et al.

We need more feedback and therefore we are exploring additional means
of getting it. You ideas are welcome!

-walter

[snip]

--