[Sugar-devel] Outage notifications via identi.ca

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Aug 12 17:38:28 EDT 2009

To receive notifications for scheduled maintenance to our servers and
other service outages, you can get an account at identi.ca and subscribe
to this group:

  http://identi.ca/group/sugarlabsstatus/

It's supposed to be a very low-traffic channel, to be used only by
humans to communicate critical status changes.  It should be safe to
forward it to your mobile phone by SMS.  Identi.ca also supports
notifications via Jabber, and we're also forwarding them to our IRC
channel #sugar, courtesy of fsfsysbot.

If you are an administrator on one of the *.sugarlabs.org systems,
please remember to notify !sugarlabsstatus in advance before taking down
a public-facing service.