[Sugar-devel] Activity toolbar redesign: What to do with 'simple' activities?

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Aug 12 11:50:45 EDT 2009

On 08/12/2009 03:24 PM, Christian Marc Schmidt wrote:
> Yes, I agree. Unless everyone is on the same page, it may make sense to
> schedule a meeting this weekend, also to go over proposals for list view in
> Neighborhood and to discuss groups. What does everyone think?
>

> Christian

We need quite some design team feedback for the upcoming 0.86 release.
Next thursday is feature freeze
(http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.86/Roadmap#Schedule) - so design changes
are hard to make after that date.

This is the current feature list:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.86/Feature_List

I am sure we have a lot of smaller and bigger things the developers
would need design people involved. If we could focus in this weekend on
those items - that would be awesome.

I am not available on Saturday - but have time on Sunday. I would be
willing to get a list of items together as well, for those features,
where we have questions.

Thanks,
    Simon