[Sugar-devel] Activity toolbar redesign: What to do with 'simple' activities?

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 09:15:07 EDT 2009

Last we discussed this, I think we decided that activities which don't
modify the toolbars in any way should have a single toolbar containing
all of the activity toolbar controls: title entry, sharing, keep, etc.
Only if the activity wanted to modify the toolbars would the activity
specific stuff be moved under a toolbar button.

I recall coming to the same conclusion with Christian as well.

Eben