[Sugar-devel] code review guidelines updated

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 19:58:10 EDT 2009

Tomeu,

When Aleksey made changes to Read Etexts to support the gstreamer
espeak plugin he had written he made a clone of the Activity in
gitorious, and later this clone was merged back into the mainline.  I
thought this worked pretty well from my standpoint because I could
look at his code before doing the merge and understand what he was
doing first.  I have also appied patches and don't like that nearly as
well.

I have already recommended to someone that wanted to modify one of my
Activities that he follow Aleksey's example and clone the Activity.

James Simmons