[Sugar-devel] ESSIDs and BSSIDs, NM and Sugar

Andrés Nacelle anacelle at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Tue Aug 11 14:40:45 EDT 2009

Tomeu, to tell the truth I haven't done an equivalent test on this situation
but it's in my to do list. Right now I'm using my day to day experience, in
which I've been in presence more than once of a ESSID with different BSSID,
for example my neighbour had the same wireless router than me (hence same
default name) , without password (till I explained him) and my brother
laptop used to stay in one or another but not stay jumping. Yet again former
test need to be one here also to be able to compare, and as soon as I can
I'll do them.

Thanks for the interest

Andres Nacelle