[Sugar-devel] Design help needed for web applications within Sugar

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:07:38 EDT 2009

TurtleArt code blocks and userstyles, but no actual activity code. The
activity would offer a list of pseudo-files that are to be edited by
users. Changes to these would be applied immediately in the activity,
so it would be easier to switch between View source and the activity.

Would you consider this case too much overloading?