[Sugar-devel] Design help needed for web applications within Sugar

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Aug 11 12:42:42 EDT 2009

On 08/11/2009 12:14 PM, Lucian Branescu wrote:
> In fact, there is the option to install the SSB activity as well,
> http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/317039/create%20ssb.png

Yes seen that.

> rgs on IRC suggested that the 'Keep in Journal' button could either
> save an offline version by itself or there could be a drop down with
> several options.

Do you mean the activity keep button? Like the one in Write - where we
have the options to save a richt text format or others? If yes - yeah
that sounds like a good option actually.

> About modifying SSBs, right now all the tools for modification are
> inside the actul activity. I'd like to see modification of userscripts
> and userstyles done in 'View Source' (as well).

Oh, yeah view source. Sounds interesting to me, too. We just need to
make sure to not overload it. I mean editing text is easy. When it comes
to changing the icon it gets more complicated, though.

Regards,
    Simon