[Sugar-devel] [Content] Adding pdf documents to the image

Andrés Arrieta Perréard andres.ap.linux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 01:42:23 EDT 2009

Hi,
I tried adding our own pdfs to the soas image like this
# pull sample content for the journal
curl -O http://www.website.com/Documents/document1.pdf

(I checked and the link of the pdf still works)
All I did was to change the link from soas maps to the document I want. But
some how I can't see them nor on journal nor on the usb stick. When I try to
open the memory stick on journal it shows the loading bar and then just
freezes and stays there. Should I be adding something else to soas-sugar.ks
?
Thx,

--
- Andrés Arrieta Perréard (XE1YAA)