[Sugar-devel] SoaS-for-XO-1 image

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 13:51:20 EDT 2009

Joshua,

I'll address these in 16.  As for the second problem, someone found a
similar issue in Get Internet Archive Books.  I'll be addressing that
one too.  What I'll probably do is after I show the message box I'll
enable the results table.  A retry button would not work in this case,
because some of the books in the results table have invalid addresses,
for reasons that I have no good way to deal with.

James Simmons