[Sugar-devel] SoaS-for-XO-1 image

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 10:15:08 EDT 2009

Joshua,

Before you upgrade an Activity you need to remove the existing one
from the Journal.  There is no way to overlay an old Activity with a
new one.  Activities are self contained, so this is not as traumatic
as it would be with other popular desktop environments.

Read Etexts only does text to speech for books, not for that bit of
Help text that starts with the Groucho Marx quote.  It never occurred
to me that anyone would want to have text to speech with highlighting
for the Help.  I could add that in a future release if others are
confused by that.

James Simmons