[Sugar-devel] Karma IRC meeting - August 11

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Mon Aug 10 05:46:23 EDT 2009

Hi!

It could be a little bit off topic and can be totally irrelevant because
of the difference between education systems, but have you considered a
possibility to generate lesson plans, examples and questions from a wiki?
I mean that it is a lot of work to create a coherent lesson structure
but after that filling it with simple data (examples and questions) can
be crowd sourced. Handling hundreds of participants each only adding
several sentences can be best handled with a wiki is not it?
(It can be that it is just my fantasy and does not fit the group
dynamics or the lesson structure you have in Nepal but what is your
opinion?)