[Sugar-devel] Who's interested in testing a new installer for SoaS?

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sat Aug 8 12:00:08 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for some volunteers to test the hard disk installation with
the latest SoaS snapshot and newly designed installer. Since this
upstream project is really in the early stages of development but also
concerns a pretty critical part of SoaS, I'd prefer getting some testing
before throwing it in a snapshot and possibly breaking stuff.

If you're interested and aware of the risk, please drop me a line.

Thanks,
--Sebastian