[Sugar-devel] Artwork Request for SoaS: Firstboot Theme

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sat Aug 8 11:46:16 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

as I've recently mentioned on-list SoaS now ships firstboot, which is a
tool to configure some system-related stuff at... well, first boot! ;)

So as this is usually quite Fedora-branded and since we aren't able to
ship that trademarked logo, it would be great if we could get some Sugar
branding here, just like for the boot screen. Basically, we'd need some
.png files for that. To see what's exactly needed, you can download the
latest snapshot and check the /usr/share/firstboot/themes directory, or
you can grab the generic-logos package from here:

The following three files are concerned:

* firstboot-left.png
* splash-small.png
* workstation.png

It would certainly be great to get this done in time for the SoaS v2
Beta Release at the end of August...

Cheers,
--Sebastian