[Sugar-devel] Backup and Restore for Sugar on a Stick

Hamilton Chua hamilton.chua at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 06:01:03 EDT 2009

Hello Tomeu,

The modifications are intended for SoaS only but I'm programming them in
such a way that they should not break if Sugar is running on SoaS.

Although I already have patches in the form of diffs, they were not
created using 'git format-patch. I've read the code review procedures
and will get to work making the preparations.

Thanks,

Ham