[Sugar-devel] [Systems] Trac wiki becomes read-only

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Aug 7 16:56:56 EDT 2009

El Fri, 07-08-2009 a las 11:52 -0400, Frederick Grose escribió:
> I would also like admin permission on the Trac and Sugar Labs wikis.
> My project is to gradually enable better interoperability for
> documentation and feedback, for example.

For trac, sure: you now have TRAC_ADMIN.  I'd like to upgrade it to 11.5
soon, and I would need some help with clearing the current spam and
killing the spambot accounts.

For Mediawiki, of course you are an Administrator already.  Today I
added you to the wiki-devel group on sunjammer.  This should allow you
to experiment with configuration changes, add extensions and update our
development wiki (wiki-devel.sugarlabs.org).  At this time, the devel
wiki is a bit outdated.  I could rsync a fresh copy if you like.

> One recent test is this interwiki tranclusion,
> http://vig.laptop.org/wiki/index.php/VIG:About.
> Some more ideas are at http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Wiki_Team/Roadmap.

I can't let others log into solarsail, where the main wiki lives.  For
the time being, please experiment on wiki-devel and when you're happy
with the results bug me until I apply the changes to the main wiki.

While I'm going to have more time to dedicate to Sugar Labs this month,
I would appreciate your help on maintaining and extending our Mediawiki.
Bothering me on IRC is usually the most effective way to get my
attention quickly.