[Sugar-devel] [Systems] Trac wiki becomes read-only

Frederick Grose fgrose at sugarlabs.org
Fri Aug 7 11:52:47 EDT 2009

Hi Bernie,   I think that is a reasonable decision.

I would also like admin permission on the Trac and Sugar Labs wikis.  My
project is to gradually enable better interoperability for documentation and
feedback, for example.

One recent test is this interwiki tranclusion,
http://vig.laptop.org/wiki/index.php/VIG:About.
Some more ideas are at http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Wiki_Team/Roadmap.

Thank you!          --Fred