[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] A security vs. functionality question

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 20:44:34 EDT 2009

Share with: My Neighborhood is too broad to allow full access. But
Share with: John should be enough to assume that you trust John. Or
instead have a separate option Share with: John (full acces).

A chroot because afaik rainbow doesn't really work outside the XO
distro My impression may be wrong, though.

I had assumed everyone has root access, it is such a basic need for a
machine you own.