[Sugar-devel] [Turtleart] Quesstions and Issues w Journal

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Thu Aug 6 16:44:26 EDT 2009

Andrés,
Turtle art is a well maintain Activity.  That maintenance is done by
Walter Bender.  I have CCed him.

The first issue looks like it could be solved by better Spanish
documentation.  (As always, help wanted)

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 2:56 PM, Andrés Arrieta
Perréard<andres.ap.linux at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> We've been testing turtle art and there is a menu called keyboard (at least
> in spanish). But there are som things we do not understand what they mean,
> like the block wit a star. Here's the image of the menu:
> http://dashwire.com/alphinux/image/ckEuBcGSir3OodadbiFPIU/keyboard-menu
>
> Can some one explain me what does each new block does?

This issue sounds like a bug.   Walter with probably recommend that
you fill a bug for this problem.  If so I can walk through the process
with you.

david