[Sugar-devel] Karma's Chakra - 2 views on lessons

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Wed Aug 5 07:34:05 EDT 2009

Exactly what is the problem that this solution wants to solve? I mean
that is not the teacher who selects from the lessons depending on her
personal lesson plan? (Of course we could provide a default lesson plan
but in the end it is up to the teacher what she wants to teach and in
what order.)
So is it important at all to select from a predetermined date or country
specific grade?
Can it be that I do not understand at all how those lessons would be
used in the classroom? Or is this mega bundle (what bundles a lot of
lessons from different subjects) solves the deployability problem and
creates a selection problem?