[Sugar-devel] Screen Reposition?

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Tue Aug 4 18:31:13 EDT 2009

Thanks, Gary.

The variable is where you said ~/.Xclients). Changing SUGAR_SCALING to 100
does make for nice, larger icons and graphics, but as you indicated, no
larger fonts!

Strangely, the new experimental SoaS issue (v2) does not respond to a change
to 100 (no larger graphics at all).

Just for fun, I specified a value of 150, and on reboot got faced with the
blue login screen - with a very large "Login" graphic, and a tiny login box.
I couldn't get past this screen and needed to reset my computer.

Complete dead end. I'm continuing my work with set_use_markup() - which
works fine with gtk.Frame and gtk.Label, but I've yet to get to work with
gtk.Button.

Art Hunkins