[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Major Changes in the latest Snapshot

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 02:45:39 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 10:48, Christoph
> Derndorfer<christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > thanks a lot for the release, I downloaded the appliance and tested it
> for a
> > bit with VirtualBox 3.0.2.
>
> These are very helpful comments. If you or someone else could find the
> time to enter tickets in trac, I hope to get to them soon.

Please see:

#1130: Jigsaw puzzle activity starts at an odd location
http://dev.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1130

#1131: Issues with two labels in Write-63
http://trac.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1131

#1132: Activity hover-popup missing/hidden
http://trac.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1132

Hope the bug reports contain all the required information.

As for the other two points I had mentioned (control panel showing 0.85.1
when I expected 0.85.3 and the confusion over the label of the new share
with icons) I'm not sure whether these merrit extra tickets or not?

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer