[Sugar-devel] [Karma] Resolution considerations

Philippe Clérié philippe at gcal.net
Mon Aug 3 10:40:39 EDT 2009

Sorry! Can't comment on the referenced patch. I don't have enough
experience (yet?) with the code.

It's interesting though that on the same screen Soas appears smaller
and better proportionned than Sugar on Fedora or the OpenSUSE based
Soas.

--

Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>