[Sugar-devel] Local Collaboration with an ethernet bug 1113

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sun Aug 2 10:05:01 EDT 2009

Hi,
This is an important priority for GPA for Sept.  Its also something we want
to work for conferences and expos where we demo.  Any ideas?

For the GPA School I would like to set up 4-6 computers in the back of
 classrooms. We may well not have internet to the classroom so I'd like the
 cluster to collaborate locally with each other.

 I tested this at an Expo I went to recently. I had 4 laptop and I
 connected them with ethernet cable to a netgear ethernet switch.  They did
 not see each other :(

 How can I make this work?

--
Caroline Meeks